CLAVIER 2021 CONFERENCE
Exploring Words in the Digital Transformation
Tools and Approaches for the study of Lexis and Phraseology in Evolving Discourse Domains
The members of the CLAVIER Board (Corpus and Language Variation in English Research), in collaboration with Unimore research groups Lexi-Term and CAP (Professional and Academic Communication), are pleased to announce the 2021 CLAVIER conference, to be held at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia from November 18th to November 19th. The theme is: Exploring Words in the Digital Transformation: Tools and Approaches for the study of Lexis and Phraseology in Evolving Discourse Domains.
The Conference will take place online, given the current uncertainty about travelling restrictions in the near future. This is one of a series of events sponsored by the departmental “Project of Excellence” on Digital Communication, funded by the Italian Ministry of University and Research.
CLAVIER 2021 Conference YT playlist
- Deadline for submission of abstracts for individual papers and panels: 20 September 2021
- Communication of acceptance: 30 September 2021
- Deadline for registration: Presenters and other participants – 12 November 2021
- Preliminary programme: 25 October 2021
- Online conference: 18-19 November 2021
- Full paper submission: 1 April 2022
Under the auspices of:
With the collaboration of: